A student applying for a Master’s Certification in Digital Marketing Program 2023 at DIGITAL SAMAY will have to follow the below-mentioned procedure to complete the application.
Please note – It would be ideal to apply for the program using a laptop/desktop
- Step 1 – Fill in the Application Form
Mentioned below are details that you will require in hand while filling up the form –
- Qualification details (Last available Marksheet/Certificate)
Step 2 – Application Review
- After successful completion of the application form by the student, DIGITAL SAMAY’s admission committee will review the application and will call you for a telephonic interview.
- All applications are thoroughly reviewed by the admissions committee. Students will be called for a telephonic interview in 2-3 working days by the Admissions Head. During the interview, we shall like to know more about you and your interests.
- Students who want to apply for a financing option are requested to inform DIGITAL SAMAY’s Admission Committee during the telephonic interview.
Step 3 – Confirming your admission
- If a student accepts the confirmation letter for joining the course, then he/she has to pay the registration fee/full fees in 3 working days after receiving an acceptance letter from DIGITAL SAMAY without which your application will be rejected.
- Submit a photocopy of all the documents as proof on the day of orientation to the course management team at DIGITAL SAMAY.
List of documents –
- Government Accepted Proof of Identity & Address (Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card)
- Qualification certificate/mark-sheet supporting eligibility
- DIGITAL SAMAY reserves the rights to accept/reject the applicant’s application
- Registration/Admission/Tuition fees once paid are non-refundable. Read the refund policy under terms & conditions
- Fees paid for one program cannot be transferred to another program or another person
- If a student wants to apply for a transfer in their batch, he/she will have to pay a batch transfer fee. Read More